Fall 2021 Virtual Conference (free)
Virginia Association of Local Human Services Officials (VALHSO)
Dates: 4th October and 5th October 10 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Keynote speaker: Dr. Janice Underwood, Commonwealth of Virginia, Chief Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Officer
- Trauma-Informed Community Networks in Virginia
- More Than Funding: Family First's Role in Enhancing Service Delivery for At-Risk Families
- Perspectives from the General Assembly
- Virginia's Marcus Alert Initiative - Where We Stand
- The Power of a Coordinated Social Care Network: Unite Virginia
- Beyond the smoke...Local Implications of Virginia's Marijuana Legalization
- Membership Business Metting
jANuary 2020 CONFERENCE
The Winter Legislative Meeting will be held on January 27, 2020 at the Omni Richmond Hotel in Richmond, Virginia.
FALL 2019 CONFERENCE
Thank you to those who attended the 2019 Fall Conference held in Downtown Norfolk September 16 - 17. Presentation downloads are now available for attendees.
WINTER 2019 CONFERENCE
The 2019 VALHSO Winter Conference will be held on February 1st at the Omni Richmond Hotel, located at 100 South 12th Street in Richmond, Virginia.